Sunday, July 26, 2009

Prayers for Baby Stellan

Hey Ya'll,
It's me once again! I'm here begging with all that I have to ask all of my friends and Bloggers to please help me and my family pray for a sweet friend of mine and her family. Who , has 4 VERY BEAUTIFUL children! With her Husband we'll refer to him as "Prince Charming"! All of the kids are under the age of 5 yrs. old. Their youngest Son , Who I'm going to refer to him as his nick name "MckMuffin" was born with a Heart Defect 8 Months ago, While in MckMama's Belly. Please, Pray for God and Jesus to either A.) Heal Baby "MckMuffin" ! - So that he can go home and be a Healthy and Happy Big Boy that we all know and love to pieces. Or B.) Let him peacefully & Painlessly go home to be in the arms of Our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Where he won't be suffering , Or No more dealing with SVT , No more I.V.'s! Just a Happy and Healthy Baby. We all Love you MckMama , Prince Charming , MckNugget , MckSmall Fry , And their oldest But, since I can't remember his "Nick Name" I will just refer to him as their 1st Born. And of course we can't forget MckMuffin himself! Anyway, I love you all! Thanks for your help! It's greatly appreciated by all of us! Have a nice week. Love Always , Randee

No comments: