Monday, July 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON AMARO

Hey Ya'll ,
I wanted to come by and wish my Dear Sweet "Cousin - In - Law" , Jason Amaro a very Happy Birthday today Dude! No people , I'm NOT revealing his age . . . . . For 2 reason's. 1.) He'd probably jokingly Shoot me! 2.) I don't really know his real age! But, If I had to guess . . . I think . . . I'm gonna say is I think he's around . . . " Mid - Late 20's is my guess !!!! " So , Happy Birthday Dude! I love you so much ! Yes, Feel FREE to jokingly of course "Shoot me" the next time that you see me If you want If my guess above is wrong . . . But, I do know your just a few yrs. older than I am. Once Again , I love you Bud. Have some Cake AND A FEW BEERS FOR ME ! ! ! (Yes , your reading this right! I Did say "Have a FEW BEERS for me! ) Love , Randee

No comments: