Friday, May 22, 2009

We are in Tulsa , OK until Sunday or so

Hello Everyone ,
I am now blogging from my Wonderful Aunt Betty & Wonderful Uncle Dan 's house in Tulsa , OK . We're here for my Cousin Rhonda 's Daughter , Hannah Marie 's High School Graduation which was held at their church last night . It was a great and Beautiful Graduation . It was alot COLDER in the Church Auditorium this time around then it was 2 years ago. When her Older sister , Jessica Danielle Graduated High School . Now, we have 11 yrs. or so until their Little Brother , Aidan has his High School Graduation . So , I just wanted to let everyone know that I've not " Fallin' off the Earth" so to speak. I just want Hannah to know how VERY proud I am of you in all of your accomplishments. You are such a sweet and Beautiful Girl inside and out. You have such a Beautiful Soul. And , I do and ALWAYS will LOVE YOU! If you ever are in a "Slump" Get Jessica or your Mom to get my Cell #! Don't ever hesitate to call me Day OR Night. Once Again , I love you. Love Always , Randee Danielle McCaghren ( Jessica & Yours & Aidan's FAVORITE COUSIN, Randee

No comments: