Tuesday, May 12, 2009

R . I . P Kayleigh Ann Freedman June 23, 2008 - May 11 , 2009

Hello Everyone ,
OK , for those who haven't heard the sad news yet . . . Ladies you MIGHT wanna grab some Kleenexes before reading any farther. The news is that 11 month old Little Kayleigh Ann Freedman , Better known to the blogging world as "Baby Kayleigh" died lastnight in her Hospital Bed in the NICU at 9:44 P. M . I'm guessing that she died in her sleep . She left behind her Daddy & Mommy to take care of her older sister & older brother . Even though she is gone from this life . Little Kayleigh still lives on in her Mommy 's & Daddy 's and her older Sister 's & her older Brother's Hearts. And also in all of the hearts of the strangers around the world who loved to go to her parents Blogs to get to know and read about her life with family . I can tell you right now that my heart is still breaking for her family. To The Freedman Family , Like I said above , My heart goes out to you guys and gals ! Just know that Kayleigh is in a better place now . She's in NO Pain what - so - ever ! She's a Happy Camper ! NOT saying that she wasn't Happy down here on Earth. I 'm saying that she is Happy to be with Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ . And , You'll be with her again soon. And , I hope that I'm not gonna step on anyones toes here. But , to the Kids . I have a solution for you 2 if you get sad and you miss her at night and all . Maybe if it's alright with your Mom & Dad maybe if some of her stuff isn't already packed and ready for the move . Maybe you each can pick something out like a blanket Kayleigh got to use to keep as a keep sake . And also , I've found that in the room where one of my loved ones who has now died slept . I always sleep on that person's (Both Grandpa's) side of their beds when I'm over . Maybe , if it's ok with your parents ask them if maybe this Friday or this Saturday night one or both or all of ya could make palots in the floor in Kayleigh 's room since none of you can lay in Kayleigh's Baby Bed . Or make a family inside camp in her room on a weekend . And this can go on for in the new house too . Have your parents put out Kayleigh's things as if she were coming home. And camp out in the floor on the weekend. Love & Hugs Always , Randee

R . I . P " Miss. Kayleigh Ann Freedman"
June 23 , 2008 - May 11 , 2009

No comments: