Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Puppies

Daphne's Puppies are now 4 weeks and 4 days old now ( I think!) . They are all doing really good. Right now they are a bunch of chubby 4 legged Puppies. They all look like they've had enough food for 6 weeks! They are so chubby. One of the Solid white ones is a Male, I guess when Dad went to help feed them puppy chow he "Bonded" with it and the puppy got to following Dad all over the kennal he and Mom put them in. So, at one point Dad bent down to pick him up and loved on him a little then handed him to my Mom so that she could bring him in so that I can see him. I KID YOU NOT PEOPLE . . . . The moment she sat him in my lap and petted him a minute and left to do some house chorse the puppy laid his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I even hummed "Rock - a - bye Baby " to him and he was out like a light bulb snoreing!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had a picture of it but , It was cute. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE & HAPPY 2009 !!!!!!!!!!! Love , Randee

No comments: