Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Get your Freak on" Tag

Ok , I got this off of YouTube from a Friend

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? I have a Few , “Red” , “Randoo” , “Doodle Bug”

2. What's a weird habit of yours? I don't have one

3. Do you have any weird phobias? Needles , COSTUMES , (Example) Barney , Sesame Street

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone? The Theme Song to “ Nikki Lund & Richie Sambora’s “White Trash Beautiful” Clothing line on the website

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? For someone to leave the Toilet seat up and un - wiped off " after they finish there Job

6. What's one of your nervous habits? Biting Nails / Cuticles

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on ? THE WHOLE THING

8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name ? A HUGE “ Stuffed St. Bernard Dog ” My Parents named him “ Beauregard ” Some one gave it to me when I was born

9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks ? Those Frozen COLD Mocha Cappuchino

10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? To take off your Make up before laying down for a Nap or Bed time


11. Which way do you face in the shower ? Right

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills' ? NONE

13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/ food that’s “bad” but you love to eat it anyways? CHEESE

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? “ Oh , SNAPEROO! ”

15. Time to sleep - what are you ACTUALLY wearing ? Usually Just a Keith Urban Concert T – Shirt

I “TAG” EVERYONE on my Blog list !!!!

No comments: