Thursday, May 27, 2010

Famous People

I got this idea from reading my sweet friend, Kelly 's blog , "Kelly's Korner". That I read this afternoon. Man, my list of celebrities that I've met could go on and on for Days and maybe yrs. But , here's a few I can think of right off the bat.
  1.) Scott Samms ( Former WFAA Ch. 8 Weather Man / Now he's with Ch. 11 News Man
 2.) Troy Aikman (1 time)
 3.) 2 Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders ( both 1 time)
 4.) Naomi Judd (1 time)
 5.) Wynonna Judd (2 times)
 6.) Ricochet (5/6 times)
 7.) Keith Urban (1 time)
 8.) The Dixie Chicks (1 times)
 9.) The Wilkinsons (2 times)
 10.) Lila McCann (2 times)
 11.) Mila Mason (1 time)
 12.) Black Hawk (1 time)
 13.) Tanya Tucker (1 time)
 14.) Janie Frickie (1 time)
 15.) Lee Ann Womack (1 time)
 16.) LeAnn Rimes (2 times)
 17.) Bryan White (2 times)
 18.) Bill Engvall (2 times)
 19.) Montgomery Gentry (1time)
 20.) Rushlow (1 time)
 21.) Regina Regina (1 time)
 22.) Billy Ray Cyrus (2 times)
 23.) Sara Evans (1time)
 24.) Billy Currington (1 time)
 25.) Gary Chapman (1 time)
 26.) Marty Stuart (1time)
 27.) Ricky Skaggs ( 1time)
 28.) Mark Chestnutt ( Ok, It was only over the phone ... Does that count as meeting him??) I went to High School with his Cousin's Daughter)
 And so on and on! Do ya'll see a trend here? I love really LOVE Country Music

Heres a list of Famous people I wish to meet

1.) Sugarland
2.) Nicole Kidman
3.) Pam Tillis
4.) Paula Deene
5.) Paula Abdul
6.) Randy Jackson
7.) Ellen DeGeneres
8.) Kara DioGuardi
9.) Simon Cowell (Guess I'll have to plan a trip some how to England for this one now)
10.) BON JOVI
11.) Richie Sambora ( Maybe on a Solo Tour here in TX)
12.) Gerard Butler ( "P.S. I Love You" , "The Ugly Truth", " Law Abiden Citzen" , "HUNKA HUNKA IRISH LOVE!" ( Oh , Did I just say that OUT LOUD??? Sorry Gerry, In case he or his Managment or who ever finds this post that knows him! I can't help it! )Ok the last one was just a comment from me NOT a move he's been in!)
13.) Dolly Parton
14.) Carrie Underwood
15.) Kellie Pickler
16.) Julianne Hough

If I think of anymore I may come and add more to both lists

No comments: