Sunday, November 2, 2008

Daphne IS DEFINETLY PREGNANT

Hey all,
I know it's been a few days since I posted last. But, This post is to inform all of our family members on here that Our Dog , Daphne Is really Pregnant ...... We had a Miller's ( Mom's Side of the Family) Family Weekend here at our house this weekend. And My Dad and Uncle Gary (My Mom's Baby Brother ) were out smokeing and I guess Daphne wanted some loving so Dad gave her some and so did Uncle Gary. But, When Gary did ... He patted and rubbed her on the tummy. And something kicked back at his hand. And, They say that her Doggie Boobs are getting BIGGER now. So Uncle Gary says she'll have them with in the next week or two . So , I'm so excitied. And also thinking " IF EVERYONE WOULD JUST LISTEN TO ME!!!!! LOL I've been saying that for at least a month or so now. Anyway, I hope that you all and your families had a great Halloween this weekend. God Bless all of you! Love Always , Randee

No comments: